Graph Calculator is a free online tool that displays the graph for a given function. Protonstalk graph function calculator is one such handy tool that displays graphs faster and makes your work graphing work much much easier.
About Graph Calculator
The inputs of the graph equation calculator are as follows
- The function f(x) for which you need the plot or graph
Steps to Use
Following are the steps to use
- Step 1: Enter the function in the input feild.
- Step 2: Click “submit” to compute the results.
- Step 3: The graph displays in a new window.
Outputs of this calculator are as follows
- The entered function
- Plot of the given function for different ranges of x.
Graph of a function
The Graph of a function f in mathematics is basically a plot for the coordinates (x,y) where, f(x)=y. Here, f(x) and x are real numbers. The coordinates are called Cartesian coordinates of a 2D space.
For a few functions like straight-line equations, circles, parabolas etc, we have standard methods to draw the graphs. For other functions, we need to get x,f(x) values and plot them on the graph and join them.