Pythagorean theorem calculator is a free online calculator used to calculate mainly the hypotenuse of a right-angle triangle with the two other sides an input.
Here is the some information on the above calculator
The calculator have 2 input which are
Side A: It takes one non-hypotenuse side of the right-angled triangles
Side B: It takes the other non-hypotenuse side of the right-angled triangles
How to Use
1. Enter the values of Side A and Side B i.e the lengths of the sides of the right angled triangle other than the hypotenuse.
2. Enter the “Submit” button.
3. You will be able to see the value of the hypotenuse of the right angle triangle under the result section and some other details as well.
This hypotenuse calculator gives these things as outputs:
- Input Information (Table Form)
- Result (Value of hypotenuse)
Pythagorean theorem states that the square hypotenuse (the side opposite to the right angle) is equal to the sum of the square of the other two sides.
The Pythagorean theorem can be expressed as:
a2 + b2 = c2 (Pythagoras Equation)
c -> Length of the hypotenuse
a,b -> Length of other two sides
So, if you want to find the length of hypotenuse when you know the length of other two sides, you need to use the following equation
c = √(a2 + b2)
Hope this Pythagorean theorem calculator helps you in your calculations.
Learn more about Pythagorean theorem by watching the video below.