The Embassy of France in India is inviting applications for scholarships for Indian scholars. This can be a great opportunity for Indian students to study in France. Interested student can apply at the official website of Campus France-inde.campusfrance.org.
A virtual higher education fair is being conducted on March 11. Scholars, parents and teachers can join online at the occasion of the Choose France Tour to meet with further than 40 top French institutions. 19 management and business institutions, 11 engineering schools, 5 arts and design schools, 4 culinary and gastronomy schools and 2 public universities will be there to answer all questions.
Regional Choose France Tour 2022: Locations India
- Coimbatore – Saturday, March 19: Kumaraguru College of Technology
- Kolkata – Wednesday, March 23: Techno India University, Salt Lake Sector
- Ahmedabad – Saturday, April 2: Ahmedabad University
Charpak Exchange scholarship (autumn session)
Under its flagship Charpak scholarship of excellence programme, the Embassy of France in India is now inviting applications for the following scholarship programmes for the academic year 2022-23.
The Charpak Exchange scholarship programme is open to Indian students of all profiles studying at the bachelor’s or master’s level, leaving for a semester of study in France in the framework of a partnership between their Indian establishment and a French host institution. The scholarship will be offered for one academic semester between September and December 2022.
The applicants must check with their home institution for existing exchange partnerships with French institutions before applying for the scholarship.
- Monthly living allowance of 700 euros
- Student visa and etudes en France fee waiver
- Assistance to find affordable accommodation (priority access to CROUS residencies, subject to availability)
- Indian national residing in India
- Not more than 30 years old (maximum at the time of application)
- Currently enrolled in an Indian institution of higher learning that has a tie-up with the French institution where the applicant will pursue an exchange semester.
- Final semester project and laboratory research in a partner institute in France is not applicable.
Interested students can apply before May 2, 2022.